Overview & Job Summary
(S)he will play an important role in the identification and development of advanced statistical analytical models, machine learning methods and solutions to improve our existing services and eventually help the team create new avenues of services.
In this role, you will be directly reporting to Head of Section- Technology & Innovation.
- Completely aligned with scientific method characteristics, i.e. Empirical, replicable, systematic, objective and temporary characteristics to be updated
- Organized, risk-taking, integrity and group cooperation.
- In reviewing and introducing methodologies, standards, new services in line with the rapidly changing business and technological environment, you are expected to play a key role.
- Work with other team members in the renewable advisory field to gain technical expertise in the sector
- End modeling using R or python machine learning techniques with a good working knowledge of different packages.
- Analyze unstructured and structured Big Data; architect data intelligence tools for the extraction of intelligent business information
- Well versed in probability, statistics and mathematics; successfully conceptualize, develop and test different statistical models. Design and development of machine learning algorithms
- Find ways and scope for improvements in the provision of existing services and implement them through internal projects in close cooperation with a larger energy advisory team.
- Engage in various global innovation projects and initiatives by Laxmisol and ensure the development and implementation of new solutions in the Indian region.
- Work closely with the experienced global pool of data scientists in Europe and North America; explore opportunities for the exchange of experiences with the global team through deployments to offices abroad.
- In the fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities effectively and meet deadlines.
- Take an active part in the ongoing transition to global energy and help shape the future of energy.
- Mentoring and training of other employees
- Maintain a trust-oriented environment and help team members achieve their potential to participate in research and development projects and to contribute to the publication of journal papers.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or any related streams
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in developing platforms of large-scale data processing and implementing machine and deep learning algorithms.
- 3-5 years experience in the area(s) of statistical analysis/ modeling/ text mining/supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Excellent programming skills in R/Python
- Proficiency in Probability, Statistics, and Linear Algebra
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be able to effectively lead, motivate and coach people in varying disciplines to achieve improved overall performance
Udaipur Udaipur Udaipur Udaipur , Rajasthan Rajasthan Rajasthan Rajasthan , India India India India
Overview & Job Summary
SOLAR STUDY is an E-Learning and networking platform in Alternative Energy Industry. It has been founded in April 2019 and we are expanding rapidly to meet and cater the demand.
Responsibilities and Duties.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching our online courses in colleges.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching corporates, educational institutes and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Education level – MBA, or any business related degrees.
- Experience – One to two years
- Specific skills – Good communication, convincing, articulating ideas, etc.
- Personal characteristics – Positive attitude.
- Certifications – Leadership certificates can be add on.
- Licenses – Driving license.
- Physical Abilities – Dapper, fit.
What we can offer you (Optional)
- Five days a week.
- Travelling & food allowances.
- Medical cover.
Hyderabad Hyderabad Hyderabad Hyderabad , Telangana Telangana Telangana Telangana , India India India India